How To Change Or Reset Your Gmail Password?
- May 19, 2018
- 652 views
The majority of people use Gmail services to help them with their business and client handling. There are always times when the users forget or misplace their gmail password which makes them unable to log in to their accounts. Gmail is a user-friendly platform and have implemented various changes to help people. Users can easily change or reset their gmail password in Gmail according to their security concerns. Not just because of different security measures, a user can change the gmail password in case he forgets it. Here is the guide to change or reset your gmail password.
1. Sign in to your Gmail and open ‘My Account.’
2. Select signing in to Google under the option “Sign-in & security.”
3. Select password. Sign in to your account if you see a prompt to sign in again.
4. Enter your desired password and change the password.
Similarly, here are the steps to reset your password:
1. You will be asked some questions to confirm if it’s your account.
2. After the confirmation, an email will be sent to you.
3. Use can open the email and follow the instruction to reset the gmail password. Make sure you choose a strong gmail password.
If you don’t get the email, review your bulk mail or spam section. You can also request another email by choosing ‘recover your account.’
By following these simple steps, you will be able to change or reset your gmail password. But, in case if you are unable to achieve the task, Gmail Customer Support is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. You can talk to one of the customer executives to assist you with your queries and concerns.
Do You Know : How to Change Gmail Profile Picture?